Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Kintex-7 FPGA Family
With the introduction of the world’s first 28nm FPGAs, Xilinx gives designers the broadest range of programmable platforms including the versatility of a new class of devices. Doubling the price performance and cutting power consumption and cost in half makes the Xilinx Kintex™-7 FPGAs the choice for today’s fast-growth applications such as wireless communications. Designers can take advantage of a family of devices with exceptional performance and connectivity, at price points previously limited to only the highest-volume applications.
Kintex-7 FPGAs let designers build in superior bandwidth and 12-bit digitally programmable analog while meeting cost and power requirements. Unprecedented 144GMACS digital signal processor(DSP) power makes the versatile Kintex-7 devices an excellent option for applications such as portable ultrasound equipment and next-generation communications. Kintex-7 FPGAs deliver peak serial bandwidth (full duplex) of 800Gbps and include CPRI/OBSAI IP cores (9.8Gbps) optimized for today’s distributed baseband architectures. The programmable Kintex-7 devices can also be easily reconfigured to support multiple air interfaces such as LTE, WiMAX, and WCDMA. For interfacing to host systems, the Kintex-7 FPGA family provides built-in support for eight channels of PCI Express (Gen1/Gen2).
- A new class of device, with twice the price performance at a lower price point
- 28nm high- metal gate (HKMG) process technology and a High-Performance, LowPower (HPL) approach that drive up power efficiency
- A balanced design, optimized and packaged for performance, power, cost, and time to market for high-growth applications
- The flexibility and time-savings of programmability and Targeted Design Platforms, for lower development time and costs
- Unified architecture with AMBA® Advanced extensible Interface 4 (AXI4) for plug-and-play IP that facilitates reuse and portability
- Part of the industry’s most versatile series for fast, easy retargeting to higher-density or lower-cost devices
Kintex®-7 FPGAs provide your designs with exceptional price/performance/watt at 28nm while giving you high DSP ratios, cost-effective packaging, and support for mainstream standards like PCIe® Gen3 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The Kintex-7 family is ideal for applications including 3G and 4G wireless, flat panel displays, and video over IP solutions.
What are the devices of Kintex-7 FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.