Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Spartan-3E FPGA Family
The Spartan®-3E family of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) is specifically designed to meet the needs of high volume, cost-sensitive consumer electronic applications. The five-member family offers densities ranging from 100,000 to 1.6 million system gates.
The Spartan-3E family builds on the success of the earlier Spartan-3 family by increasing the amount of logic per I/O, significantly reducing the cost per logic cell. New features improve system performance and reduce the cost of configuration. These Spartan-3E FPGA enhancements, combined with advanced 90 nm process technology, deliver more functionality and bandwidth per dollar than was previously possible, setting new standards in the programmable logic industry.
Because of their exceptionally low cost, Spartan-3E FPGAs are ideally suited to a wide range of consumer electronics applications, including broadband access, home networking, display/projection, and digital television equipment.
The Spartan-3E family is a superior alternative to mask programmed ASICs. FPGAs avoid the high initial cost, the lengthy development cycles, and the inherent inflexibility of conventional ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits design upgrades in the field with no hardware replacement necessary, an impossibility with ASICs.
- Very low cost, high-performance logic solution for high-volume, consumer-oriented applications
- Proven advanced 90-nanometer process technology
- Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO™ interface pins
- Abundant, flexible logic resources
- Hierarchical SelectRAM™ memory architecture
- Up to eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
- Eight global clocks plus eight additional clocks per each half of device, plus abundant low-skew routing
- Configuration interface to industry-standard PROMs
- Complete Xilinx ISE® and WebPACK™ software
- Fully compliant 32-/64-bit 33 MHz PCI support (66 MHz in some devices)
- Low-cost QFP and BGA packaging options
- Common footprints support easy density migration
- XA Automotive version available
What are the devices of Spartan-3E FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.