Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Spartan-6 FPGA Family
The Spartan®-6 family provides leading system integration capabilities with the lowest total cost for high-volume applications. The thirteen-member family delivers expanded densities ranging from 3,840 to 147,443 logic cells, with half the power consumption of previous Spartan families, and faster, more comprehensive connectivity. Built on a mature 45 nm low-power copper process technology that delivers the optimal balance of cost, power, and performance, the Spartan-6 family offers a new, more efficient, dual-register 6-input lookup table (LUT) logic and a rich selection of built-in system-level blocks. These include 18 Kb (2 x 9 Kb) block RAMs, second generation DSP48A1 slices, SDRAM memory controllers, enhanced mixed-mode clock management blocks, SelectIO™ technology, power-optimized high-speed serial transceiver blocks, PCI Express® compatible Endpoint blocks, advanced system-level power management modes, auto-detect configuration options, and enhanced IP security with AES and Device DNA protection. These features provide a low-cost programmable alternative to custom ASIC products with unprecedented ease of use. Spartan-6 FPGAs offer the best solution for high-volume logic designs, consumer-oriented DSP designs, and cost-sensitive embedded applications. Spartan 6 FPGAs are the programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver integrated software and hardware components that enable designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins.
- Designed for low cost
- Low static and dynamic power
- Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO™ interface banks
- High-speed GTP serial transceivers in the LXT FPGAs
- Integrated Endpoint block for PCI Express designs (LXT)
- Low-cost PCI® technology support compatible with the33 MHz, 32- and 64-bit specifications.
- Efficient DSP48A1 slices
- Integrated Memory Controller blocks
- Abundant logic resources with increased logic capacity
- Block RAM with a wide range of granularity
- Clock Management Tile (CMT) for enhanced performance
- Simplified configuration, supports low-cost standards
- Enhanced security for design protection
- Faster embedded processing with enhanced, low cost, MicroBlaze™ soft processor
- Industry-leading IP and reference designs
Spartan®-6 devices offer industry-leading connectivity features such as high logic-to-pin ratios, small form-factor packaging, MicroBlaze™ soft processor, and a diverse number of supported I/O protocols. Ideally suited for a range of advanced bridging applications found in consumer, automotive infotainment, and industrial automation.
What are the devices of Spartan-6 FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.