Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Spartan-7 FPGA Family
The Spartan-7 family complements Artix®-7 FPGAs and Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoCs to introduce a new, lower-cost entry point into the Xilinx 7 series portfolio, delivering the best value for its target applications.
If your power or performance requirements are just as challenging as your cost, look to Spartan®-7 FPGAs. Manufactured with TSMC’s 28nm HPL process, this family brings together the extensive capabilities of the Xilinx 7 series FPGA architecture with the small form factor and RoHS-compliant packaging for the most optimized connectivity solution in the 7 series portfolio. The efficient 7 series CLB architecture, enhanced DSP, and block RAM enable a roughly 50% power reduction vs. previous Spartan families, while at the same time delivering a 30% performance improvement. The MicroBlaze™ 32-bit RISC processor delivers 200DMIPs of processing power on a Spartan-7 device. Spartan-7 devices enable key connectivity and processing applications in industrial, automotive, infotainment, consumer, and communications markets, among others.
- Industry-leading performance per-watt at the lowest cost; half the power of previous devices with 30% more performance
- 200DMIPs of processing power, plus drag n’ drop peripherals with MicroBlaze soft processor
- Cost efficient connectivity solution for both legacy and cutting-edge interfaces
- RoHS 6/6 compliant packaging options as small as 8mm
- Comprehensive device security and environmental monitoring
- Scalable across the industries broadest All Programmable Cost-Optimized Portfolio
- Q temperature grade (–40°C to +125°C) on all commercial devices
Spartan®-7 devices, the newest addition to the Cost-Optimized Portfolio, offer exceptional performance per watt, along with small form factor packaging to meet the most stringent requirements. These devices feature a MicroBlaze™ soft processor running over 200 DMIPs with 800Mb/s DDR3 support built on 28nm technology. Additionally, Spartan-7 devices offer an integrated ADC, dedicated security features, and Q-grade (-40°C to +125°C) on all commercial devices. These devices are ideally suited for industrial, consumer, and automotive applications including any-to-any connectivity, sensor fusion, and embedded vision.
What are the devices of Spartan-7 FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.