Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Virtex-7 FPGA Family
The Xilinx Virtex®-7 Family of FPGAs breaks through previous physical limits to enable tomorrow’s innovations. A combination of ultra-high-end bandwidth and capacity boosts system performance to address the most complex system requirements. The uncompromised performance is delivered as the foundation of a programmable platform, with the versatility to maximize differentiation in today’s competitive markets.
With up to 96 advanced serial transceivers, the Virtex-7 FPGAs enable designers to build breakthrough bandwidth into next-generation communications solutions. The advanced throughput enables unprecedented advancements in network infrastructure, including the only single FPGA solution for Nx100G and 400G optical networking.
Virtex-7 FPGAs deliver up to 2 million logic cells and more than 5TMACS DSP throughput. These resources enable massively parallel data processing architectures that perform more work with each clock cycle. With up to 88 advanced serial transceivers, Virtex-7 FPGAs offer more than 4Tbps of serial bandwidth. These capabilities enable new levels of processing performance for advanced RADAR, high-performance computing, and advanced medical imaging systems.
- 16 x 28 Gb/s transceivers to create a single-chip FPGA solution for 400G line cards
- Up to 2M logic cell capacity for building massively parallel high-performance circuits enabled by stacked-silicon interconnect (SSI) technology
- Up to 6.7TMACS throughput enabled by advanced DSP slice architecture
- The power of programmability for rapid development, integration, and deployment
- EasyPath™-7 devices, for flexible and risk-free cost reduction
- Reduced power enabled by new 28nm High-Performance, Low-Power (HPL) process, architectural enhancements, and advanced software
Virtex®-7 FPGAs are optimized for system performance and integration at 28nm and bring exceptional performance/watt fabric, DSP performance, and I/O bandwidth to your designs. The family is used in an array of applications such as 10G to 100G networking, portable radar, and ASIC Prototyping.
What are the devices of Virtex-7 FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.