Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Virtex UltraScale+ FPGA Family
Virtex™ UltraScale+™ devices are designed to provide unparalleled performance and integration capabilities in a 14nm/16nm FinFET node. The third-generation 3D ICs used in these devices utilize stacked silicon interconnect (SSI) technology to overcome the limitations of Moore’s law and offer the highest signal processing and serial I/O bandwidth to meet the most demanding design requirements. With registered inter-die routing lines enabling >600 MHz operation and abundant and flexible clocking, these devices deliver a virtual monolithic design experience.
As the most capable FPGA family in the industry, Virtex™ UltraScale+™ devices are ideally suited for compute-intensive applications such as 1+Tb/s networking, machine learning, and radar/early-warning systems. Their unmatched performance and integration capabilities make them a leading choice for designers looking to push the boundaries of what’s possible in FPGA technology.
- Up to 128 transceivers on a device – backplane, chip-to-optics, and chip-to-chip capable
- 150G Interlaken, 100G Ethernet MAC cores for high speed connectivity
- DDR4 support of up to 2,666Mb/s, up to 500Mb of on-chip memory caches for increased efficiency and low latency
- Up to 38 TOPs (22 TeraMACs) of DSP compute performance are optimized for fixed and floating point compute including INT8 for AI inference
- FinFET with 3D IC for breakthrough density, bandwidth, and massive inter-die connectivity for virtual monolithic design
- Gen3 x16 Integrated PCIe® block for 100G applications
UltraScale FPGA Product Selection Guide
What are the devices of Virtex UltraScale+ FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.