Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Zynq-7000 SoC Family
The Zynq®-7000 family is based on the Xilinx SoC architecture. These products integrate a feature-rich dual-core or single-core ARM® Cortex™-A9 based processing system (PS) and 28 nm Xilinx programmable logic (PL) in a single device. The ARM Cortex-A9 CPUs are the heart of the PS and also include on-chip memory, external memory interfaces, and a rich set of peripheral connectivity interfaces.
The Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC redefines possibilities for embedded systems, giving system architects and software developers a flexible platform to launch new solutions while providing traditional ASIC and SoC users a fully programmable alternative. ARM® Cortex™-A9 processors, integrated with the industry’s leading performance-per-watt 28nm programmable logic, achieve power and performance levels exceeding that of discrete processor and FPGA systems. Available in dual-core (Zynq-7000 devices) and single-core (Zynq-7000S devices) Cortex-A9 configurations, the Zynq-7000 family boasts the best price to performance-per-watt in its class, making it the best option for a wide range of embedded applications, including small cell base stations, multi-camera drivers assistance systems, machine vision for industrial automation, medical endoscopy, and 4K2K Ultra-HDTV.
- Innovative ARM® + FPGA architecture for differentiation, analytics & control
- Extensive OS, middleware, stacks, accelerators, and IP ecosystem
- Multiple levels of hardware and software security
- Integration delivering the de facto programmable platform
- System level performance through optimized architecture
- Architected to deliver low system power
- Most flexible & scalable platform for maximum reuse and best TTM
- Industry-leading design tools, C/C++, and Open CL design abstractions
- Large portfolio of SW & HW design tools, SOMs, design kits, and reference designs.
- automotive driver assistance, driver information, and infotainment
- Broadcast camera
- Industrial motor control, industrial networking, and machine vision
- IP and Smart camera
- LTE radio and baseband
- Medical diagnostics and imaging
- Multifunction printers
- Video and night vision equipment
What are the devices of Zynq-7000 SoC?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.