Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Cyclone IV FPGA
Cyclone IV FPGA Family
Altera’s new Cyclone® IV FPGA device family extends the Cyclone FPGA series leadership in providing the market’s lowest-cost, lowest-power FPGAs, now with a transceiver variant. Cyclone IV devices are targeted to high-volume, cost-sensitive applications, enabling system designers to meet increasing bandwidth requirements while lowering costs.
Built on an optimized low-power process, the Cyclone IV device family offers the following two variants:
* Cyclone IV E—lowest power, high functionality with the lowest cost
* Cyclone IV GX—lowest power and lowest cost FPGAs with 3.125 Gbps transceivers
Providing power and cost savings without sacrificing performance, along with a low-cost integrated transceiver option, Cyclone IV devices are ideal for low-cost, small-form-factor applications in the wireless, wireline, broadcast, industrial, consumer, and communications industries.
- Low-cost, low-power FPGA fabric
- 6K to 150K logic elements
- Up to 6.3 Mb of embedded memory
- Up to 360 18 × 18 multipliers for DSP processing intensive applications
- Protocol bridging applications for under 1.5 W total power
- Cyclone IV GX devices offer up to eight high-speed transceivers
- Cyclone IV GX devices offer dedicated hard IP for PCI Express (PIPE) (PCIe)
- Cyclone IV GX devices offer a wide range of protocol support
- Up to 532 user I/Os
- LVDS interfaces up to 840 Mbps transmitter (Tx), 875 Mbps Rx
- Support for DDR2 SDRAM interfaces up to 200 MHz
- Support for QDRII SRAM and DDR SDRAM up to 167 MHz
- Up to eight phase-locked loops (PLLs) per device
- Offered in commercial and industrial temperature grades
What are the devices of Cyclone IV FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.