Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
MAX II CPLD
MAX II CPLD Family
The MAX® II family of instant-on, non-volatile CPLDs is based on a 0.18-µm, 6-layer-metal-flash process, with densities from 240 to 2,210 logic elements (LEs) (128 to 2,210 equivalent macrocells) and non-volatile storage of 8 Kbits. MAX II devices offer high I/O counts, fast performance, and reliable fitting versus other CPLD architectures. Featuring MultiVolt core, a user flash memory (UFM) block, and enhanced in-system programmability (ISP), MAX II devices are designed to reduce cost and power while providing programmable solutions for applications such as bus bridging, I/O expansion, power-on reset (POR) and sequencing control, and device configuration control.
MAX II Family Features
- Low-cost, low-power CPLD
- Instant-on, non-volatile architecture
- Standby current as low as 25 µA
- Provides fast propagation delay and clock-to-output times
- Provides four global clocks with two clocks available per logic array block (LAB)
- UFM block up to 8 Kbits for non-volatile storage
- MultiVolt core enabling external supply voltages to the device of either 3.3 V/2.5 V or 1.8 V
- MultiVolt I/O interface supporting 3.3-V, 2.5-V, 1.8-V, and 1.5-V logic levels
- Bus-friendly architecture including programmable slew rate, drive strength, bus-hold, and programmable pull-up resistors
- Schmitt triggers enabling noise tolerant inputs (programmable per pin)
- I/Os are fully compliant with the Peripheral Component Interconnect Special Interest Group (PCI SIG) PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.2 for 3.3-V
operation at 66 MHz
- Supports hot-socketing
- Built-in Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) boundary-scan test (BST) circuitry compliant with IEEE Std. 1149.1-1990
- ISP circuitry compliant with IEEE Std. 1532
What are the devices of MAX II CPLD?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.