Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Stratix II FPGA Family
The Stratix® II FPGA family is based on a 1.2-V, 90-nm, all-layer copper SRAM process and features a new logic structure that maximizes performance, and enables device densities approaching 180,000 equivalent logic elements (LEs). Stratix II devices offer up to 9 Mbits of on-chip, TriMatrix™ memory for demanding, memory intensive applications and has up to 96 DSP blocks with up to 384 (18-bit × 18-bit) multipliers for efficient implementation of high performance filters and other DSP functions. Various high-speed external memory interfaces are supported, including double data rate (DDR) SDRAM and DDR2 SDRAM, RLDRAM II, quad data rate (QDR) II SRAM, and single data rate (SDR) SDRAM. Stratix II devices support various I/O standards along with support for 1-gigabit per second (Gbps) source synchronous signaling with DPA circuitry. Stratix II devices offer a complete clock management solution with internal clock frequency of up to 550 MHz and up to 12 phase-locked loops (PLLs). Stratix II devices are also the industry’s first FPGAs with the ability to decrypt a configuration bitstream using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm to protect designs.
- Up to 9,383,040 RAM bits (1,172,880 bytes) available without reducing logic resources
- TriMatrixmemory consisting of three RAM block sizes to implement true dual-port memory and first-in first-out (FIFO) buffers
- Up to 16 global clocks with 24 clocking resources per device region
- Support for numerous single-ended and differential I/O standards
- Support for high-speed external memory, including DDR and DDR2 SDRAM, RLDRAM II, QDR II SRAM, and SDR SDRAM
- Support for design security using configuration bitstream encryption
What are the devices of Stratix II FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.