Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Certus-NX FPGA Family
Lattice Certus-NX is a low-power FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array) family designed and manufactured by Lattice Semiconductor. It offers a wide range of features that make it suitable for applications that require low power consumption, high performance, and a compact form factor.
The Certus™-NX family of low-power general-purpose FPGAs can be used in a wide range of applications across multiple markets, and are optimized for bridging and processing needs in Edge applications. It is built on the Lattice Nexus™ FPGA platform, using low-power 28 nm FD-SOI technology. It combines the extreme flexibility of an FPGA with the low power and high reliability (due to extremely low SER) of FD-SOI technology and offers small footprint package options with a high amount of I/O per mm2. Design security features such as AES-256 encryption and ECDSA authentication are also supported.
- Up to 2x more I/O per mm2 vs. similar FPGAs, in packages as small as 6×6 mm, with support for PCIe and GigE (SGMII).
- Up to 70% faster differential I/O (vs. similar FPGAs) at 1.5 Gbps. 5 Gbps PCIe, 1.25 Gbps SGMII (GigE) and 1066 Mbps DDR3 memory interfaces also supported.
- Up to 4x lower power vs. similar FPGAs. Up to 100x higher reliability, due to 100x lower Soft Error Rate (SER) from 28 nm FD-SOI technology.
- Lattice Certus-NX uses a highly optimized architecture that minimizes power consumption, making it ideal for battery-powered or other low-power applications.
- The FPGAs in the Certus-NX family offer high-speed performance, making them well-suited for applications that require real-time processing.
- Lattice Certus-NX FPGAs are available in a range of small package sizes, making them ideal for applications with limited space.
- The Certus-NX family includes a range of security features, including advanced encryption and tamper detection, which can help protect sensitive data in applications such as IoT devices.
- Lattice Certus-NX FPGAs are designed to be easy to use, with features such as pre-built IP cores and a range of development tools that make it easy to get started with FPGA programming.
What are the devices of Certus-NX FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.