Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
iCE40 UltraPlus FPGA Family
iCE40 UltraPlus™ family from Lattice Semiconductor is an ultra-low power FPGA and sensor manager designed for ultra-low power mobile applications, such as smartphones, tablets and hand-held devices. iCE40 UltraPlus is compatible with Lattice’s iCE40 Ultra family devices, containing all the functions iCE40 Ultra family has except the high current IR LED driver. In addition, the iCE40 UltraPlus features an additional 1 Mb SRAM, additional DSP blocks, with additional LUTs, all which can be used to support an always-on Voice Recognition function in the mobile devices, without the need to keep the higher power consuming voice codec on all the time.
- Advanced 40 nm low power process
- Two devices with 2800 to 5280 LUTs
- Up to 1024 kb Single Port SRAM
- Up to 120 kb sysMEM™ Embedded Block RAM
- Two I/O pins to support I3C interface
- Offered in WLCS and QFN packages
- Always-On Voice Recognition Application
- Tablets and Consumer Handheld Devices
- Handheld Commercial and Industrial Devices
- Multi Sensor Management Applications
- Sensor Pre-processing and Sensor Fusion
- Always-On Sensor Applications
- USB 3.1 Type C Cable Detect / Power Delivery Applications
What are the devices of iCE40 UltraPlus FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.