Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
LatticeXP2 FPGA Family
LatticeXP2™ devices combine a Look-up Table (LUT) based FPGA fabric with non-volatile Flash cells in an architecture referred to as flexiFLASH.
The flexiFLASH approach provides benefits including instant-on, infinite reconfigurability, on chip storage with FlashBAK embedded block memory and Serial TAG memory and design security. The parts also support Live Update technology with TransFR, 128-bit AES Encryption and Dual-boot technologies.
The LatticeXP2 FPGA fabric was optimized for the new technology from the outset with high performance and low cost in mind. LatticeXP2 devices include LUT-based logic, distributed and embedded memory, Phase Locked Loops (PLLs), pre-engineered source synchronous I/O support and enhanced sysDSP blocks.
- Up to four analog PLLs per device
- Up to 885 Kbits sysMEM™ EBR and up to 83 Kbits Distributed RAM
- DDR / DDR2 interfaces up to 200 MHz
- Three to eight blocks for high performance Multiply and Accumulate
- 5k to 40k LUT4s, 86 to 540 I/O
- Available in csBGA, TQFP, PQFP and BGA packaging
What are the devices of LatticeXP2 FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.