Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Arria GX FPGA Family
The Arria® GX family of devices combines 3.125 Gbps serial transceivers with reliable packaging technology and a proven logic array. Arria GX devices include 4 to 12 high-speed transceiver channels, each incorporating clock data recovery(CDR) technology and embedded SERDES circuitry designed to support PCI-Express, Gigabit Ethernet, SDI, SerialLite II, XAUI, and Serial RapidIO protocols, along with the ability to develop proprietary, serial-based IP using its Basic mode.
The transceivers build upon the success of the Stratix® II GX family. The Arria GX FPGA technology offers a 1.2-V logic array with the right level of performance and dependability needed to support these mainstream protocols.
- High-speed serial transceiver channels with CDR support up to 3.125 Gbps
- Devices available with 4, 8, or 12 high-speed full-duplex serial transceiver channels
- 1.2- and 1.5-V pseudo current mode logic (PCML) support on transmitter output buffers
- Up to 16 global clock networks with up to 32 regional clock networks per device
- Support for high-speed external memory including DDR and DDR2 SDRAM, and SDR SDRAM
- High-speed source-synchronous differential I/O support on up to 47 channels
What are the devices of Arria GX FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.