Looking for FPGA & IC chips inventory online?
Cyclone V FPGA Family
The Cyclone V FPGA family is a low-power, low-cost FPGA family with up to 110K logic elements and a 6.5 Mb embedded memory. It features a built-in ARM Cortex-A9 processor, advanced DSP capabilities, and support for various interfaces including PCIe, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB. The Cyclone V family is an efficient and flexible solution for a wide range of embedded applications.
- Built on TSMC’s 28 nm low-power (28LP) process technology and includes an abundance of hard intellectual property (IP) blocks
- Up to 40% lower power consumption than the previous generation device
- 8-input adaptive logic module (ALM)
- Up to 13.59 megabits (Mb) of embedded memory
- 3.125 gigabits per second (Gbps) and 6.144 Gbps transceivers
- Supports over 128 Gbps peak bandwidth with integrated data coherency between the processor and the FPGA fabric
What are the devices of Cyclone V FPGA?
Note: Only some components are listed, you can try the internal search of the site to find the components, or submit the RFQ below, we receive inquiries and will respond within 24 hours.